Terms & Conditions:
- Hotels and flight details will be share at the time of booking.
- GST 5% is exclusive of the rate mentioned above.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls,room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due tothe same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate /embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be madein a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (AC will not work onhills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals,weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights,closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternatearrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN
- Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authorities.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while
- traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.