Arrive at Airport & move to the Hotel. You get an assisted transfer to the hotel where you check-in and relax. Bali has become a notable tourist spot owing to its spectacular beaches, culture, heritage and the fact that it is a paradise for surfers and divers. Stay overnight in hotel.
DAY 02 : FD Ubud – Kintamani Tour without lunch on SIC basis
After breakfast, further you will transfer to The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake
Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at Celuk the center of gold and silver
works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and
the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 : HD Tanah Lot Temple tour on SIC basis
After breakfast move Visit to the sacred Tanah Lot Temple built on an ocean rock on theexotic west
coast of Bali. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 : Water sport package (1x banana boat,1x fly fish, 1x jet ski) on SIC basis
Breakfast at hotel, preparing to be picked Supplier (around 09.00 a.m.) who will transfer you to Tanjung Benoa where you will do a 01 time jet sky, 01 time flying fish & 01 time banana boat). After watersports, have a shower then back to hotel to have a nice rest evening.
DAY 05 : Visit Bali Bird Park on SIC basis
Breakfast at hotel , Admission to the Bali Bird Park
Bali Rainforest Free Flight Bird Show
Basic Instinct Bird of Prey Show
Papua Rainforest Feeding
The Komodo Experience
Meet the Bird Stars
DAY 06 : Departure
After breakfast at the hotel and check out to proceed for airport or for an onward journey to the destination, with
sweet and the never forgetting memories of your holidays.
TOTAL PACKAGE COST
Total package cost- 35,299/- Per Couple (without flight)
Terms & Conditions:-
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2018 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or
partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TDS will be applicable and to be
deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be share
General Cancellation Policy:-
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection:-
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for nonissuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, .Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisitefee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from etraveladda.com.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the
hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a
complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Accommodation for 5N/6D at Bali.
Meal: CP (Breakfast Only).
Full day sightseeing in Bali.
Kuta City Tour.
Tanah Lot tour.
Barong Kintamani Tour.
Tanah Lot Tour.
Payangan Village tour.
Glass-bottom boat ride to the Turtle Island.
Banana Boat ride.
Any meal which are not mentioned.
Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, bills, phone calls, drinks etc.